View Single Post
Old 04-04-18, 01:41 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,569 Times in 1,204 Posts
ToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond reputeToneTone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Problem with attention jumping

Exercise is one of the best activities for the brain, for ADHD, and for depression and other conditions. Highly recommended by all the experts ....

Only recently have you felt these attention issues ... Hmmmm ... when I was in a miserable relationship ... with tons of anxiety ... my attention went to hell ... (above and beyond my normal attention struggles) ...

Think back over say the last 6 months ... what changes have you made? ... Any new relationships? ... New job? ... Longer commute to job? ... New pressures on job? ... New boss? ... Illness in family? ... any other medication you've recently begun taking?