View Single Post
Old 06-03-18, 11:35 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 30,282 Times in 13,954 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
Dang it guys...so here I am.
1 day before my apartment has to be inspected.
About 30 hours left.
And it's still an absolute disaster.
I've been telling myself all freaking week I'd start in on it. I knew in the back of my mind I wouldn't actually start till the day before.

Nothing new. It's this way every freaking year.
I don't know what to do. Something needs to change. I don't want to keep doing this year in and year out.
But I say the same thing every year.
And here I am. Doing the same thing. 10+ years and counting.

I'm frustrated.

I haven't slept yet, so I'm going to get a bit of sleep. Today's going to be brutal on me...I've so much to get done. I wont get it all done, and nothing will be near where it really 'should' be. But I do believe I can get it to at least 'passing' and can go from there.
There's so much to do! It's been so overwhelming. I want to quit before I even start!
But I wont. I never do. That hard deadline hits me every year and I'm finally forced to start...and so things WILL be done today.

haha and I was doing so well with my apartment in april too! I took all my major trash out, and really started getting things done! I thought for sure I'd have my apartment all done by mid-may!
/sigh... So much for that!

I don't know what'll come of this. I do know that I can't wait for monday to be over with. I absolutely hate this time of year. Every year.

So much to do!

Has it been a year already? It feels like just recently that you cleared and cleaned your apartment.
The Following User Says Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (06-03-18)