View Single Post
Old 02-23-11, 04:47 PM
Forum ADDvocate

sarey is a glorious beacon of lightsarey is a glorious beacon of lightsarey is a glorious beacon of lightsarey is a glorious beacon of lightsarey is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Tired all the time

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bezuidenthustra View Post
Triptych was agreeing with you.

Even if someone's fatigue doesn't quite fit the extremes of CFS, being constantly drained of energy, particularly because of lack of proper sleep, is still dysfunctional. I'm a little annoyed that you'd be so dismissive about it, but I do understand that hearing other people whine about not getting enough sleep every now and then would be very irritating to someone who struggles to drag herself through the day because of her debilitating fatigue.

My own sleep-related fatigue is serious, and grows more troublesome by the month. But I wouldnt call it CFS. It's not that severe. Debilitating? Yes. Life-sapping and almost all-encompassing? No.
be as annoyed as you want, all im saying is i hate it when people think their fatigue is caused by CFS. didnt say it wasnt serious at all, but when they assume its something as serious as cfs, that ****es me off, as well as the misconceptions that cfs is all about fatigue too.

I am who I am, and sweetie, your approval isn't needed, no matter how much you think it is!