View Single Post
Old 01-08-17, 04:23 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,365 Times in 7,150 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part II

Quote:
Originally Posted by TurtleBrain View Post
Sparrows can't ever sit still when you want them to can they? I keep trying to snap a picture of them when they're by the window, but they fly away the moment I've got the camera ready... they be trollin' yo.. little prankter ninjas with wings.
I once went on a butterfly hunt (it's a get together they do in my town each year trying to identify as many species of butterflies as they can for science purposes) hoping to get a ton of great photos of them...and just like your sparrows, it turned out to be way more difficult than it sounded lol...them dang butterflies are quick...and I swear they'll stay put and still right until the point where I'm just about to get the perfect photo!

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.