View Single Post
Old 09-20-17, 05:13 PM

heythere999 will become famous soon enough
Re: How in the world do I convince my psychiatrist

Going to him today.

This semester, I'm a full time student and I'm working around 20-25 hours a week. I have classes 5 times a week, and the drive is 50-60 minutes.

Of ALL 5 days, I have morning classes. On some days, such as Thursday and Friday, I have class in the morning (8:30 AM or 10 AM), and then I have work from 5 PM until either 11 PM or 12 AM.

So my days are long. I'm awake 18 hours a day at the very least. I have a lotttttt to catch up on, and a lot of responsibilities.

I take care of myself; I've been buying multivitamins, I signed up for the gym, I have been (kind of failing) trying to sleep more, been making sure my hygiene is up-to-snuff, that I'm not missing any responsibilities, etc.

But I also can no longer afford to have "off days." I've wasted enough time in my life and my schedule is very busy; I can hardly afford to see any friends.

So far, I like taking 1 IR 30mg at 8 AM or 9 AM (depending on if my class is at 8:30 or at 10 on that day), another one at 1 or 2 PM, and then another one at 5 or 6 PM. That way, I have little to no hours of just being a loaf, where I do absolutely nothing productive.

I just hope my request works.
The Following User Says Thank You to heythere999 For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-20-17)