View Single Post
Old 07-01-18, 08:24 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,979 Times in 7,933 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Child gets embarrassing add award.

Yeah, but I don't think the teacher WAS being a bully. At all. Not even close. I could be wrong who knows...but the way I'm seeing things, is she did NOT do this out of spite or to be mean or to pick on the kid.
I genuinely feel it came from a place of love/silliness and that it's being blown way out of proportion.

I don't know...I get frustrated when people blow things out of proportion and make small issues into big major drama events that just don't need to exist.

I feel dang bad for the teacher here based on the tiny amount of info I've been given.

I'd like to know what other awards she gave out to the other students. I'd like to know more about the mother. And I'd like to know what the kid genuinely feels about it through his own voice...not through what the mother says he felt.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
namazu (07-01-18), TygerSan (07-01-18)