View Single Post
Old 07-02-10, 01:44 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,266 Times in 1,840 Posts
doiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond reputedoiadhd has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Hyperfocus, Good or Bad?

We are addicted to addictiveness,hyper-focus i believe is the produce of higher chemical release in our brains,this is what the addiction is in my eyes,starts off with that...then cigs/sport/work/drugs/relationships/exetora.

This is just something i like to think...because can not remember all of it after reading,could be far off,but good enough for me.

So the route of it is the adhd,starting out with hyper-focus and a young age and seeking that hunger from there after...until we see it as a torment,put there like the dangly carrot,as bait for us to get caught on...hopefully we'll get thrown back in,never to get caught again.

I have actually forgotten what the fer i am on about....

Hyper-Focus good for the duration it lasts,bad as in route of all evil addictions,the starting block,we were facing the wrong way from the off,chasing stimulation.

Guess thats what the good meds are for...i'm going tio have some words with these peoples,treated for ferring bipolar,the only thing that would have mad me bipolar was the ****ing NHS system of ignoring vital statistics and information about its citizens.

Ok getting carried away....

Hyper focus makes us concentrate on one thing out of a big(analyzing)picture,wheres as everyone else sits back and enjoys the view on auto-pilot from being convinced by ways,that work on them.