View Single Post
Old 04-30-17, 07:15 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,626 Times in 15,109 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Holy Grail? -Desoxyn Journal

In your previous post I thought you said that ritalin was the only options. Did I miss something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by chiefbandit View Post
I am starting to adapt to my " desoxyn". I am not drinking coffee in the morning cuz it gives me tics and anxiety. But as a person who grew up with undiagnosed add for years caffine cant just simply be swept off the menu. I drink coke zero in the morning and black coffee in the afternoon.
Also, please guys, d-meth is demonized for a reason, but dont get me wrong,u should really consider it as a medication when all else fails.
I lost my libido now but i am willing to pay my price for it becuz i have no partner.
NEVER TAKE Ssris with (ie. Lexapro etc) and anti- histamines(chlorpheniramine etc for anxiety) together with d-meth. I wished i learned this earlier.
Dont drink when on d-meth, but if you need to limit yourself esp if you are tired.
Take tgt with other add drugs like ritalin or adderall only when you need to.
I am taking benzodiazapine( called xanax or alprazolam), i had avoided using this so much becuz i wanted it for my special moments(u know the downest low when you cry, body shaking). But dmeth is making my anxiety worse.
Tire yourself out. Yes you are totally amped up no need to sleep and all that but dont. Read a book, study, watch tv on your " borrowed time" becuz u will pay the price.
I pay my price on weekends, sleeping whole day, and even then my head is abit hazy at work due to prolonged use.
NEVER. abuse your Adhd drugs. With great power comes great responsibility. Cliche' i know, but think about it. You may pop an extra Ritalin 10 mg or two when out with friends at night or even offer them. BUT, you need to prepare for the Ritalin Crash. AND OR with Desoxyn COMBINED!! Scary stuff, you can do Really stupid things on it. And, i am a gentleman who refrain from using the stupid word at all. May be cuz i am called by it by others too many times.

Enjoy your Dex, do great things with it, be motivated at work and school, be confident that today is going to be a good day. NOT the day when you put in so much effort,the BEST that you can, yet still be frowned upon by others. Go the extra mile with it, learn a new language, new hobby, improve yourself, after work at night.

Good luck and have fun, i hope you find your Med that work for you.
But throw in some caution at the same time.( for eg, i refrain myself from learning how to "chase the dragon".) Again, with great power comes great responsibility. No, i dont think it is cliche at all.

I carried a watermelon?