View Single Post
Old 03-02-18, 08:53 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 21,487 Times in 11,522 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Ella is scared about moving on to biologics for her psoriasis.

What exactly are the ingredients in that Rx shampoo?

Sarah, I went through HELL for 2 years while seeing every doctor, dermatologist, and even an infectious disease doctor??!!! It was so bad the skin had thinned to where it weeped water 24 hours a day.

Every doctor poker faced me and gave me another ointment, stronger and stronger, I had to look it up online to find the culprit.

Methylisothiazolinone is SO bad the UK surprisingly had already outlawed its use. Now they call it MI or ME allergen.

It is in almost every single shampoo on the market. A preservative. It is in every soap that is liquid. It doesn't matter that it is on her head, it touches the skin and travels throughout the body. Make-up, skin creams, and on and on. You'd think it could be washed off but it can not. Skin and scalp or whatever is a porous sponge.

I will tell you one good thing! The body can heal itself amazingly. I went from open red skinless weeping meat to perfect skin. When I stopped using all of the prescribed medications, I went through withdrawals for months.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Little Missy For This Useful Post:
aeon (03-02-18), Unmanagable (03-02-18)