View Single Post
Old 09-16-11, 01:45 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 8,349 Times in 3,313 Posts
salleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond reputesalleh has a reputation beyond repute
Re: This is for Kitten Lovers Who need a Smile Today .....

BR549.....do you comment on cheezeburger ? .....if people know you you can ask to join .... but mostly it's people who were part of the orginal commentors back 4 years ago or so .......It is also mostly ladies, and they're a funny group......

and about 1/2 of us use lolspeak in our communications ......I can switch back and forth fairly effortlessly ......

if you would like to join, PM me and I'll let you have Donna Maries email......but hold on for a couple of days, as she has just had a rip in her retina operated on, and has been lying face down for about a week ......( she also has had a special chair.....)

the thing that is most amazing is that if I have a question about anything ......and I mean anything .....I just ask the group, and someone will have the answer ......it's also a smart group......

we have meets all over the country and in TTI ( teeny tiny Inergland)

....This isn't life in the fast lane, it's life in the oncoming traffic lane"
Terry Pratchett

....If you're going through hell, ......keep going.....