Thread: 200mg Concerta
View Single Post
Old 08-29-18, 05:18 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 33,094 Times in 15,350 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 200mg Concerta

I think you are maybe using the word tolerance to describe something that happened to you that isnt necessarily tolerance. You abused the drug and wanted certain effects that you did not get. Now that you are not getting any of those good affects you are wondering if you gave yourself permanent tolerance right? I dont know if such a thing physically exists but mentally the compulsion to take more than prescribed will be hard to combat. You know what its like when the med works and are impatient for it to work again so the cycle of taking more and more starts back up again. How about trying a different med?

I carried a watermelon?
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Emre22 (08-29-18)