Thread: 200mg Concerta
View Single Post
Old 08-29-18, 01:54 PM

DarkMaGiicS is on a distinguished road
Re: 200mg Concerta

Quote:
Originally Posted by CharlesH View Post
I think this is a good idea. Keep things simple and follow your doctor's med plan. The focusing effects (but not motivation effect) tend to be pretty stable long term, so if the Concerta worked for you in the past, it should continue to work for you in the future.

If I were you, I wouldn't even bother with taking a two week break, but that's just my opinion. Once you do restart it, the best way to assess it's effectiveness is to immerse yourself in productive tasks and see how well you are able to stick to those tasks. That's better than waiting around to "feel" the meds being effective. Sometimes, the meds aren't meant to have an obvious feeling. They sometimes just work in the background, and you don't notice it until you look back at the end of the day
Well i got in cotact with my doctor, He's put me on Elvanse 30mg, Next week 50mg, following week 70mg, If Elvanse doesn't agree with me due to it being weak, He will start me back of with 36mg Concerta and work my way back up as tolerance should be lowered.

I'm new to this sort of information you guys are giving me, So i'm kinda finding it hard to understand it