View Single Post
Old 05-21-15, 08:07 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 3,323 Times in 1,307 Posts
Tmoney has a reputation beyond reputeTmoney has a reputation beyond reputeTmoney has a reputation beyond reputeTmoney has a reputation beyond reputeTmoney has a reputation beyond reputeTmoney has a reputation beyond reputeTmoney has a reputation beyond reputeTmoney has a reputation beyond reputeTmoney has a reputation beyond reputeTmoney has a reputation beyond reputeTmoney has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Exercise is my drug

Exercise is one of the main ingredients in the recipe for battling AD(H)D. I do whatever I can. If I can go to the gym I always make sure to include cardio. I push as hard as I can based on how I feel that day.
On days where I have no energy and feel blah, I may just walk and listen to music on the headphones and tune the world out for awhile. As long as your moving and pushing yourself it is going to be beneficial.

It's one of those things where you don't feel like doing it and then when you force yourself and get it done and it is such a good satisfying feeling!
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Tmoney For This Useful Post:
Drogheda (05-23-15), Jacksper (05-21-15), Pilgrim (05-21-15), Unmanagable (05-23-15)
Sponsored Links