View Single Post
Old 07-01-18, 09:52 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 16,107 Times in 7,988 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Child gets embarrassing add award.

I don't know. I just don't like this. Something seems off here to me. I don't trust the mom here. I want to go in trusting the teacher. And I'm not sure why it's that way...why I'm willing to blindly trust one, and not the other. But it is what it is.
Not enough info to go off of.

Plus I just don't like drama. I get upset when people blow things out of proportion.
The mom wanting to take legal action? It upsets me. I can feel it in the center of my chest. lol...teachers have it rough already. To me it's absolutely crystal clear that this teacher was doing this from a very warm/goofy heart. To think she was doing it to be mean in anyway is just ridiculous to me.

Again, there's just not enough info for me here. Too much of this story is left blank...and I just don't trust everything I read. I have bad feelings towards the mom for whatever reason.

I really don't like this.
And I don't like how society is so quick to jump on the teacher and treat her like a horrid person...without questioning more. Without needing more info.
But then again I'm no better or no different...cause I'm doing the exact same thing with the mother here.
So yeah...lol I should probably move on from this. I don't know why I'm reacting so strongly to this >.<'. I don't feel bad about it...but it is upsetting me.

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
namazu (07-01-18), TygerSan (07-01-18)