View Single Post
Old 03-27-14, 01:36 PM
Forum Guru

CrazyLazyGal has much to be proud ofCrazyLazyGal has much to be proud ofCrazyLazyGal has much to be proud ofCrazyLazyGal has much to be proud ofCrazyLazyGal has much to be proud ofCrazyLazyGal has much to be proud ofCrazyLazyGal has much to be proud ofCrazyLazyGal has much to be proud ofCrazyLazyGal has much to be proud ofCrazyLazyGal has much to be proud of
Re: Still fighting for my ADHD son's rights, researching and I found this~must read!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by blueheroness View Post
I am able to empathize with students who struggle with ADHD and but lime the student who struggles wjth it , I am expected to get my job done despite the absence of any accomodations for me. Parents don't wa tme to take extra time to grade an assignment, fo us on teaching a concept exclusively to one or two students in the room despite the other 20 students who also need to learn it in their own way, and tney don't want to hear teacners whine about how hard their job is when they don't have ADHD, much less when they do.
I am a teacher, but not of that age group. I don't think I could handle that age group because of my ADHD. I commend you for your work.

Could you apply for some accommodations like an assistant to help you grade?