View Single Post
Old 01-12-18, 03:24 AM

Thanked 1,348 Times in 555 Posts
InvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond reputeInvitroCanibal has a reputation beyond repute
Re: So you want to be an Astronaut?

Quote:
Originally Posted by acdc01 View Post
I agree with you about the emotional constraints. Good point. Our goal is to be happy and you can't be happy if you are always working outside what you can emotionally handle.

I disagree with you about "its not who you know". Maybe if you are gifted well beyond the norm and even then, connections certainly help. I think it's dangerous for adhders to believe otherwise cause connections are often an area we lack in and very much need to acknowledge so we focus on improving in that area. Connections can make or break a career.

I think we should work within our emotional constraints AND on connections. Can't go wrong with that no matter if you are right or not.
This is just my experience,

1.Trying to do everything will burn you out

2.You'll be more respected for saying no than you will for saying yes.

3.What you know, determines who you will know.

Last edited by InvitroCanibal; 01-12-18 at 04:37 AM..