View Single Post
Old 03-13-18, 08:55 PM

Muminn is on a distinguished road
Re: Is medication good or bad for substance abuse

Quote:
Originally Posted by psychopathetic View Post
After reading your post...my personal opinion is they'd be bad for you IMHO.

I think this is what a TON of people try to say to themselves before their drug use really amps up and starts destroying their lives.

...My biggest fear is that you'd end up over using/abusing the stimulants to try and get you through...or that you'd mix them with other drugs to try and enhance the highs.
At any rate I don't think you can responsibly take presupposition stimulants at this time in your life.

Sorry for being so harsh .
I appreciate your comment and your honesty. I am also worried that prescription stimulants would be bad for me, that's why i wrote this thread. But many people use them and it seems to work?

Why do you think that i would not be able to use stimulants responsibly? And how could I be more responsible? I really want this to work, its about my education and my future. When I self medicate I always take dosages seriously and know that one cant chase a high. My philosophy when it comes to drugs is to use the lowest effective dose possible and to take breaks to keep tolerance low and the receptors clean.
The Following User Says Thank You to Muminn For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (03-13-18)