View Single Post
Old 12-22-11, 04:49 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 4,312 Times in 2,016 Posts
LynneC has a reputation beyond reputeLynneC has a reputation beyond reputeLynneC has a reputation beyond reputeLynneC has a reputation beyond reputeLynneC has a reputation beyond reputeLynneC has a reputation beyond reputeLynneC has a reputation beyond reputeLynneC has a reputation beyond reputeLynneC has a reputation beyond reputeLynneC has a reputation beyond reputeLynneC has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vitamin D deficiency is often misdiagnosed as FMS or CFS

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abi View Post
I sometimes feel like I have CFS and I admit a HATRED for sunlight.

Perhaps I should look into supplements.

Good thread. Worth the necromancing.

Kudo's to Mr. Kenny, and Lynne and Beannie
I feel really strongly about vit 'd', and I'm not a person who takes handfuls of supplements. 'D' is a hormone precursor and being deficient in it can have a detrimental effect on both physical and mental states.

And one more to consider is CoQ10, epsecially if your muscles ache all the time. I take it for heart health, but I have found that since I've been taking it I almost never take ibuprofen anymore. I used to take ibuprofen multiple times per week for various 'aches and pains', but I don't seem to have them any more. I know this is anectdotal, but I ran out of CoQ10 for a good month or so, and noticed that I was back to popping the ibuprofens. I started taking it again a few weeks ago and I haven't taken an advil since then.
If you decide to take it, make sure to get oil-based gel-caps, just like the 'd'...

Here is a brief overview from WebMD...
http://www.webmd.com/heart-disease/h...topic-overview

OK, I'll stop now!
The Following User Says Thank You to LynneC For This Useful Post:
inarmsway (01-15-12)