View Single Post
Old 05-30-18, 09:58 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 11,399 Times in 5,569 Posts
daveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond reputedaveddd has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

we fostered (then kept) a country boy beagle named rosco recently. he was a stray in Alabama and they brought him up to Cleveland because we tend to have a lot of dog placement/humane shelter resources in Cleveland

first time we put on the TV he was barking at the people on it like a wild maniac. then came maybe the thing that made me laugh as hard as I ever have. Every car commercial that has cars driving down a street, he'd jump out of the way as the car appeared bigger and bigger on the screen

This phase lasted a while until he got used to TVs

buy boy was it entertaining
aeon (06-02-18), Little Missy (05-30-18), Lunacie (05-31-18), mctavish23 (05-31-18), psychopathetic (05-31-18), stef (05-31-18)