View Single Post
Old 10-08-18, 12:09 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,986 Times in 7,935 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

odd dream...

Was at a big mall with my sister and some old friends I use to hang out it.

My friends walked off towards a big toy shop in the mall...I stuck behind with my sister, but later decided to leave her too...she had to say behind for some reason, but said she'd catch up and told me to keep an eye out for her.

I got lost in the big toy store looking for my friend. lol I ended up behind the store in a hall that led to an empty theater?

Caught up with my friend and I was looking at some trinkets and stuff at the counter...the clerk got all pushy trying to give me a 40% off card with the shop's business info on it...I refused and the clerk was all huffy and puffy about it...so he went to my friend and tried to give him one...only my friend was on the phone.

Somehow I could hear every word that the person on the phone was saying.

She'd been in a major car accident and was highly injured.

Then I'm inside my parent's spare car...the one I'm using now. It was in the middle of a highway. I was in the passenger seat. It was the car my sister got in a wreck in...though I was alone in the car and I'm not sure where she is.
Then a native american guy in a beat up pickup truck reversed and stopped just inches of me...I looked up at him and saw that one of his hands had a bone sticking out of him. he'd been in the accident too.
He was friendly enough at first...though I could tell he was drunk or high and he was just real out of it. I was trying to keep him calm as I felt really bad for him and didn't want him to go into shock over his hand.

But then cars started to drive past us and were having to slam on their breaks and swerve to avoid slamming into us.

I was araid one was going to hit my car...so I asked the guy to pull up so I could open my door to get out.
But he refused...so I told him again more sternly...he grinned and refused again.
I was really angry, so I told him to screw off and I crawled over the driver's seat and got out through that door.

As I walked away from the car into a field by the road...I looked back, and there was a bunch of cars piled up in a line that had all hit each other in front of my car...when another car driving super fast, slammed into the pile and smashed the heck out of one of the cars.
I was lucky to have escaped.
The police were on their way...but it was taking some time.

Then there was a man next to me. He seemed like a very bad man for some reason.
He went and grabbed the guy out of the truck by gun point. He was walking the truck dude to a house just up the road...not sure why he was taking the guy by gun point, and though he didn't threaten me...I was afraid he'd eventually turn his anger on me.
So I started to run back to the road and my car so I could wait for the police to arrive and make everything better.

Only then it became very dark out. It turned nighttime...
And all the sudden I was in a horror movie. It had just started and the camera went from my perspective of running into the dark field...into the sky showing how vast and spooky the field was.
There was a sense that some kind of vicious dangerous monster was lurking in the dark field...and the idiot who was running into it (me!) wasn't going to survive the night.

But before anything else happened...the credits for the movie started to scroll through.

I was at a theater watching the movie and was really annoyed that the stupid credits were showing at the begining of the movie and not the end...

Then my phone rang...and I woke up.

What an odd drawn out nightmare >.<'

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
lisariver (10-13-18), Lunacie (10-08-18)