View Single Post
Old 10-18-18, 05:33 PM
Secret Squirrel!! Moderator

Thanked 13,443 Times in 5,443 Posts
TygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond reputeTygerSan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Do you like roller coaster rides?

I love them. I like the design and hills of that old wooden coasters (though my neck hates the jerkiness of them).

I am an anxious fraidy cat in real life but the controlled lack of control of the coaster is a good adrenaline rush.

When I was younger I had sensory integration therapy. I used to be able to spin and spin and never get dizzy. One of my exercises was to use a sit and spin and spin until my eyes jerked (typical response related to dizzinesss). Now I get motion sick when I spin or swing too much, but the motion on a roller coaster is varied enough that doesn’t bother me.

"being lost,/ being crazy maybe/ is not so bad/ if you can be/ that way/ undisturbed."
Charles Bukowski
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TygerSan For This Useful Post:
mildadhd (10-18-18), namazu (10-18-18)