View Single Post
Old 10-24-18, 10:00 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 22,447 Times in 12,084 Posts
Little Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond reputeLittle Missy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to de-stress / relax in the moment?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy12 View Post
Oh ok. The public transportion in my town isn't very good. I used to get quite frustrated with it too. Funnily enough m mum told me just today out of the blue that I get angry so quickly.all.tje time. She thinks it's the meds. I think it might be because I don't take them regularly..today again I just managed to take one.dose. once upon a time when I was younger I was actually known for being super laid back and easy going. Sigh..in the good old days...
wellll..I believe that is all beginnings, middlings or last ofs, of menopause. maybe.

And in the end, the love you take; is equal to the love you make...Beatles Abbey Road 1969