View Single Post
Old 10-24-18, 11:30 PM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 15,986 Times in 7,935 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Come on In If You're Online And Say Anything: Part III

You know Tig-Tigs...I really just LOOOVE dead sluggies! It'll look just amazing over here in this big container lined with a black bag! Oh no no! It's not a trash can! Oh no! I wouldn't simply just throw away one of your lovely gifts to me!
It's ummm...
It's a treasure chest full of...ummm...treasures! They just happen to be really stinky treasures!

And I'm not a greedy man. I like to share things. Once in awhile I even like to take that whole black bag of treasures out to an even bigger treasure box where a treasure collector comes to pick them up!

So thank you Tig-Tigs for the wonderful smelly piece of treasure!! <3

(((((((TIGSY)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I Miss You.

The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Lunacie (10-25-18), midnightstar (10-25-18)