Thread: Gratefulness
View Single Post
Old 11-01-18, 07:58 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 30,777 Times in 14,153 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Gratefulness

Yes. A lot and to many people. Mainly though to circumstances. I've been lucky in a million ways primarily that I wasn't born into poverty, or in a war stricken area and to a fairly liberal and very caring family.

I also feel incredibly grateful for fuzzling, my little girl. Sometimes I still can't believe how lucky I am to have a little fuzzling.

When I was younger I used to feel grateful in a sort of excited, blissful way just for being alive and for the fact that the world was so beautiful and that I was able to enjoy it. I rarely feel that anymore and I do miss that feeling. A lot of it had to do with feeling young and as if all doors were open I guess.

Sometimes it helps me to remind myself how good I've really got it but sometimes it just makes me feel.guilty and inadequate...as in: you've been so lucky but you still manage to **** up everything. Or :"how dare I am so depressed when I've got it so good?"
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
Greyhound1 (11-03-18), Jacksper (11-02-18), sarek (11-03-18)