View Single Post
Old 07-18-13, 11:08 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 29,724 Times in 13,720 Posts
Fuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond reputeFuzzy12 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: steps to mailing a greeting card ^_^

OMG thank you SIL. I always wonder why doing something as simple as sending out a greeting card seems to be an impossible task for me. But if you look at all the steps required, I can see what I'm struggling with.

I'd struggle right from step 1. I don't remember occasions. This year I forgot my own marriage anniversary and didn't remember till someone called to wish me.

Going to the store and actually remembering to buy the card????

And then invariably I lose it. Every time...

I don't send out greeting cards anymore. Sometimes I buy one, for example, just before going to someone's birthday party (that's when the present gets bought usually as well.. ) otherwise, I hope no one expects a card from me...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Fuzzy12 For This Useful Post:
amberwillow (07-18-13), BellaVita (07-18-13)