View Single Post
Old 09-10-18, 12:10 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 25,988 Times in 12,126 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Sensory Path School Hallway

This is absolutely awesome!

Quote:
Holly Clay
Published on Sep 7, 2018
Ok I finally was able to get around to filming our sensory path in action! It has been used several times throughout the school day when a kid needs a break, or just needs to be a kid when he canít keep his wiggles still! I recommend every elementary school in America install one of these! With all the technology push their little bodies build up so much sensory stimulus and they need to unplug so their brain can process information better! Just by jumping, bouncing, bending, pushing, and finally breathing, the sensory build-up is able to release and then all that built up energy can be best utilized by their brain!

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me
The Following User Says Thank You to Lunacie For This Useful Post:
benito (09-10-18)