View Single Post
Old 08-05-17, 05:55 PM
Societal Malarkey Sorter

Thanked 17,791 Times in 8,902 Posts
Unmanagable has disabled reputation
Re: How to handle a controlling coworker

It's pretty much anybody's business why you're in the office during off hours who is above you in rank in the company, as I see it.

Even people below you in rank not doing the same job could inquire, like the janitor could question it, I would think, especially if he was the one responsible for locking up, having lights off, etc.

It doesn't sound like she made a big deal out of it, but just mentioned it, as you said.

She mentioned it, your mind took off running with it and is trying to make a big deal out of it, most likely because of you already feeling she's been up your a** about everything else.

Tell your mind to settle down and give you a break. Send it to the space where your boss said you do good work, take some deep breaths, shake off the feelings of being pi***d off, practice your new tactics for approaching her, and have a good weekend.

Good luck with getting it all worked out in your head space. I'm off to the garden. Goodbye screen, hello green. Peace.

"You torment yourself wondering how they could not love your burning heart. And the answer darling, you are not the star you thought you were. You are the f******g universe and not everybody is an astronaut." ~Unknown
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Unmanagable For This Useful Post:
anonymouslyadd (08-05-17), Pilgrim (08-05-17)