View Single Post
Old 06-08-12, 02:02 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 2,811 Times in 1,492 Posts
spunkysmum has a reputation beyond reputespunkysmum has a reputation beyond reputespunkysmum has a reputation beyond reputespunkysmum has a reputation beyond reputespunkysmum has a reputation beyond reputespunkysmum has a reputation beyond reputespunkysmum has a reputation beyond reputespunkysmum has a reputation beyond reputespunkysmum has a reputation beyond reputespunkysmum has a reputation beyond reputespunkysmum has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Am I addicted to adderall or doing something wrong?

As near as I can tell, you're not an addict. You are just accustomed to the quality of life that Adderall affords you and do not wish to return to life the way it was before you had it. It sounds to me like your mother lacks the understanding to differentiate between addiction and legitimate need. If somebody lost their job and was desperately looking for a new one because they needed an income, nobody would seriously suggest that they have a money addiction and refuse to "enable" them by giving them a ride to the unemployment office.
chartreuse (06-08-12), KatrinaCaitlin (06-08-12), markadd (06-08-12), silivrentoliel (06-08-12)