View Single Post
Old 09-05-17, 04:40 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 29,553 Times in 13,428 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Are we just wired to have awful sleep?

I suffered with insomnia for years, Now, I am extremely rigid about my sleep cause I trained myself over nine months. I go to sleep and wake up in the same window of time each day NO MATTER WHAT. For me, I wake up between 4-6 and go to bed between 10-12. iI had a sleep study done and there are people out there who do not need the tradtitional 8 hours and I am one of them. I had to do this everynight over and over until it became routine. I had to use alarms and I had to get into bed and not use any devices or lights. It was brutal but the way things are now made it worth it. I dont want to hijack your thread going on about myself. feel free to ask questions.

I carried a watermelon?

I've always been one of a kind. It just hasnt always been positive.
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
aeon (09-05-17)