View Single Post
Old 01-15-18, 06:25 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,262 Times in 14,933 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What Made You Smile Today?

Quote:
Originally Posted by sarahsweets View Post
Have THE best bra I ever bought. Yes it was victorias secret but it was a limited edition red lace push up that was glorious. The clips were warped the straps stretched out but the basics of the bra were fine. I couldnt part with it. Well...I found an old bra and disconnected the hook and eye and sewed them on the old one. I cut the stretched out straps and re-sewed them to the bra. IT FITS! I am so happy I put in the effort and needle sticks. It took some time and finagleling but it was worth it, and I am wearing it now.
Damn it. Scratch that. The left strap is looser than the right so now I have to go back to it again...

I carried a watermelon?
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
stef (01-15-18)