View Single Post
Old 06-12-18, 05:11 AM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 4,804 Times in 2,073 Posts
tudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond reputetudorose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The what's bothering you RIGHT NOW thread Part V

Quote:
Originally Posted by midnightstar View Post
Hearing about your mum never gets old, psycho, people are more likely to be like "oh star's on about that stupid cat of hers again, she needs to get over it already"
Not at all. I am still sad about the dogs I lost 10 and 12 years ago and I had to put my 19 year old cat to sleep in March this year.

It's so sad when the being that brings you comfort is no longer there. I knew she was gone when I couldn't feel her any more (her presence). I feel I left it too late and maybe she suffered more than she needed to. There's always doubt and second guessing.

I have a lab puppy who has helped fill the void.
Lunacie (06-12-18), midnightstar (06-12-18), psychopathetic (06-12-18), stef (06-13-18)