View Single Post
Old 01-05-12, 08:18 PM
Suspended Account

Thanked 4,738 Times in 2,556 Posts
Blueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond reputeBlueranne has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Im watching 15 years swirl down the drain

I know a couple that started dating when they were in the 8th and 9th grade. Now they are 31 and 32 and have 3 kids. They have never dated anyone else and from all appearances they seem as happy as ever. There is also a forum member here who has a similar story. So I'm not too sure whether the fact that you two have never been in another relationship has much to do with why your relationship is changing. Although, I can see some logic to what you are saying.

You should probably talk to each other about why you both are feeling the way you are. It might be something that you guys can fix.... But, it might also just be time to move on. I mean, maybe as you both grew up you both might have changed in ways that now make you no longer compatible...

Hmmm, have I actually given any advice here? lol I'm not too sure I have. Sorry you are going through this. It's hard to end relationship, especially when you still have feelings for the person, but what is worse is to stretch things out making it more painful and killing any love that might be left... Sometimes it's just time to move on.

I guess my point is you need to find out why you both feel the way you do and then come to a solid conclusion whether or not you BOTH want to fix it or let it go. And you both have to want it because it's not fair to lead the other person on.

I hope you can find some peace and I hope some of my thoughts were helpful. Good luck!
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to Blueranne For This Useful Post:
Crazygirl79 (04-08-12), homestead4u (04-08-12), RedHairedWitch (01-05-12), spunkysmum (04-04-12), TheChemicals (04-04-12), Unmanagable (04-04-12)
Sponsored Links