View Single Post
Old 01-30-19, 04:32 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,394 Times in 13,831 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Feel i'm not creative as others of my level of intelligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by Andi View Post
Most of the time I feel too literal to be "creative." With work I can be outside of the box but for an art project, I fail to see the vision or can't figure out what resources I need to make something unless someone else has stuff that I can use.

Time in itself has been limited for me as well. When I was younger I was very creative. Could paint, write, etc. for hours. After kids and a job...not so much. I'm not sure if it's a lack of energy or a lack of desire. But I will say when I see some of our members building sites, jewelry, writing poetry...I sit and wonder what have I lost and why.
For me, I have creative moments so can manage to write poetry but can never finish stories. That's one thing I'd love to be able to do, finish writing a story.

Next poem I write, if you wants it Andi you can have it for your very own
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
Andi (01-30-19)