View Single Post
Old 02-22-19, 07:00 PM
Purriendly feline moderator

Thanked 23,394 Times in 13,831 Posts
midnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond reputemidnightstar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Memories of Ebony

Another memory that I keep thinking about:

One time when Ebony wasn't very well I took her into the vet with Mum, vet sent Ebony home and on the way back to the car (vet had said "sometimes cats act out of character cause they have moods like we do") Mum said to me "where do you want to go" (meaning once we'd dropped Ebony off at home and helped her settle back in, she always took a few minutes to relax after a vet visit) Ebony heard Mum say that to me and meowed the word "hoooooome" out <3

It literally sounded like "hoooooooome", bless her, she was my clever little girl <3
Ebony (1st January 2014 - 2nd March 2018)
Tigger (31st October 2014 - current)
Willow (3rd November 2018 - current)
"No human should ever hurt an animal" Jessie, Animal Farm

The Following User Says Thank You to midnightstar For This Useful Post:
psychopathetic (02-22-19)