View Single Post
Old 01-22-09, 08:30 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 13,643 Times in 5,041 Posts
ADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond reputeADHDTigger has a reputation beyond repute
Re: do I feel good, or am I in trouble?

You aren't alone. Honest.

There are some of us who don't like who we become on meds so they quit taking them. Some manage okay while others fall apart.

What I am hearing you say in your post is that you are depressed and suicidal. I don't know when your next visit with your doctor is. You absolutely MUST communicate how you are feeling. If those feelings become overwhelming you need to go to an Emergency hospital. If you think of it, bring your prescriptions with you.

If you have a friend or family member who is understanding of your condition, you might want to consider staying with them until you see your doctor. Or invite an understanding person to stay with you.

I promise you, this does not have to be your life. You can get better. It is very important that you tell your doctor how you are feeling as soon as possible.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to ADHDTigger For This Useful Post:
FinallyAnswered (03-10-09), NekoGirl (03-10-09)