View Single Post
Old 09-03-09, 02:46 AM
Contributor

odsybmx734 is on a distinguished road
Re: One last try to explain myself, and get help. mind racing/medications/etc.

I tried straterra in the past, made me sick, very sick....very scary almost collapsed in shower. Tried Concerta, instant migraine.

Meadd, I deff don't think my thoughts have anything to do with worrying.... except around people. Usually they fit your discription of ADD.

Kiddder, this is an everyday thing for me....every night I have to deal with this and I don't think any doc will prescribe me a daily dose of Xanax... I would end up taking them everyday and running out early I bet.

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I have been tossing and turning since 12.... I don't know what to do and I have NO idea how meditation and relaxation could even be possible in this state....at all....I have been thinking about it (among 10,000 other things) and I just don't understand how my mind could stop this without drugs lol...honestly. If anything it feels worse at night then any other time..like even faster.. which almost makes me lean towards ADD being the cause since it is farther away from the time I took adderall and the time it wore off.

I hope someone is up cause...it looks like im gonna be sitting on the computer all morning.