View Single Post
Old 06-01-17, 01:40 PM
Jr Member

BloopLoops is a jewel in the roughBloopLoops is a jewel in the roughBloopLoops is a jewel in the rough
Re: Anyone here with ADHD and bipolar?

I am Bipolar II (diagnosed 20 years ago) and am now completely convinced that I ADD or possibly ADHD. It is so painfully obvious, I think it has always been there but my wife feels that it has become much worse over the last few years. I am also Dyslexic and I always blamed my mistakes on that but now I see what is rely going on.
I am going to see me doctor next week to plead my case and try and get some meds for it ASAP. I am truly at the end of my rope with this crap. I have had to file with a disability at work and have had accommodations put into place. This process has been very difficult for me and is frankly humiliating in a professional setting. People say that ADD is a gift, I have a very hard time finding positives in this mess that is my head. I would do just about anything to be able to just do what I would like. Right now I am CONSTANTLY IN MY OWN WAY. Loosing it. Rant over.