View Single Post
Old 06-11-17, 04:53 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 30,833 Times in 14,122 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Anyone here with ADHD and bipolar?

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloopLoops View Post
I am Bipolar II (diagnosed 20 years ago) and am now completely convinced that I ADD or possibly ADHD. It is so painfully obvious, I think it has always been there but my wife feels that it has become much worse over the last few years. I am also Dyslexic and I always blamed my mistakes on that but now I see what is rely going on.
I am going to see me doctor next week to plead my case and try and get some meds for it ASAP. I am truly at the end of my rope with this crap. I have had to file with a disability at work and have had accommodations put into place.
If you didnt have a diagnosis yet, what reasons did you have to give to request accommodations? Was this a formal request with Human Resources?

Quote:
This process has been very difficult for me and is frankly humiliating in a professional setting.
Who all knows about your struggles at work?

I always caution people about ever revealing their adhd at work. In the US they can still fire you.

I carried a watermelon?