View Single Post
Old 02-10-19, 10:23 PM
ADDvanced Forum ADDvocate

Thanked 26,973 Times in 12,580 Posts
Lunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond reputeLunacie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Feel i'm not creative as others of my level of intelligence

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeighWolf View Post
Right. Now that you put it in the context of other people's creativity, and mention yours, it's easy enough to see. I wonder if that desire for appreciation is a tip-off to something being a creative act. One doesn't admire the purely logical or mathematical, like an algorithm. While you can have admiration for concepts, no one would gaze at or be inspired by a ratio, let alone ask for another or wonder how you accomplished it. Creative things are meant to be shared and admired. I even consider a creative medication plan that works a better achievement than a "treat as usual" that works. And it's nice to have someone appreciate that and ask you how you arrived at the notion.

Why not share your creative endeavors here?
Have you never watched The Big Bang Theory? One most certainly can admire
the purely logical or mathematical if that's where one's interest lies. And as the
scientific journals show, they can be and are shared and admired.

As far as I know, there is nothing positive about ADHD that people can't have w out ADHD. ~ ADD me