View Single Post
Old 06-22-18, 03:13 AM
Contributor

LyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to beholdLyrinMeow is a splendid one to behold
Re: Any women here with zero relationship experience

I'm just saying you may have missed that boat.

You are looking for a person that is most likely damaged in some way but you don't want to deal with that part. You want a play date.

I'm an adult I expect to date an adult. If I get suicidal I don't need someone to say "oh, I don't want to deal with that part I'm not that involved" and walk away.

I doubt you want someone to say to you "Oh you have a mental illness? I don't want to deal with that. Peace."

Quote:
Basically, the kind of relationship I feel ready for is the kind that people have when they are too young to even really firmly separate a friendship and a romantic relationship.
You may want to seriously consider your sexuality. That's sounds like a class of asexuals or even demisexual. I'm aro ace (Aromantic Asexual) so I don't experience sexual or romantic attraction to anyone. The lines for me between friendship and relationship are slightly blurred. I can sort them out but most other people would just be confused.

But you're still unlikely to find a relationship where you don't have to be supportive and be there for someone.