View Single Post
Old 06-22-18, 09:49 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,400 Times in 15,007 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Any women here with zero relationship experience

I say this from a concerned place..not intending to be harsh but.. Have you listened to what you are asking for? It seems like you want an emotionally immature girl, who has the same interest in sex as you, the same interest in what kind of a sexual relationship as you, someone who doesnt need to expect emotional support from you and needs to lean on other friends or family. Someone who has no expectations, is undeserving of your concern, will make no demands and only wants to have fun like a kid...thats a tall order..and I dare say an unrealistic one. Lets say you find that girl and all of a sudden you fall head over heels then what? You found someone you thought you wanted and now she is incapable of providing you what you need and then you are already emotionally invested so it becomes a situation where you are working to "win her over" or make her want things the same as you. Then you will get hurt.n Or worse.. flip the script and its her that needs more from you. Are you prepared to cut her lose to save her the pain of being involved with you? This has the potential to get very selfish on one person's part- either her or you.
I just think having that criteria for you to date someone is totally unfair and unrealistic.

I carried a watermelon?
The Following User Says Thank You to sarahsweets For This Useful Post:
Little Missy (06-22-18)