View Single Post
Old 11-16-09, 07:55 PM
Contributor

PickMeUpRoadie is a splendid one to beholdPickMeUpRoadie is a splendid one to beholdPickMeUpRoadie is a splendid one to beholdPickMeUpRoadie is a splendid one to beholdPickMeUpRoadie is a splendid one to beholdPickMeUpRoadie is a splendid one to beholdPickMeUpRoadie is a splendid one to behold
Re: Dos and Don't with an AD/HDer

* Dear Certain Professors,
I, as an individual, am statistically smarter than the average person. This does not make me even approach any tidbit of ability to care about uninteresting subjects. Do NOT expect me to be able to sit in your boring @** class and pay attention. The only reason I am not sleeping is because of all the amphetamines flowing through my system.

“It is a capital mistake to theorize before one has data.”

“I never remember feeling tired by work, though idleness exhausts me completely”

"If we are going to be damned, let us be damned for what we really are." - Captain Jean-Luc Picard

"The saxophones...are not expected...to behave like demented cats... "
Ralph Vaughan Williams, notes to his Symphony No.9 in E minor

The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to PickMeUpRoadie For This Useful Post:
Anubis578 (11-15-10), jacs9898 (09-30-10), redsneakers (07-11-10), SaFyre (10-30-11), tipoo (01-10-11), Werl (08-21-10)