View Single Post
Old 01-11-17, 09:11 AM
Forum Guru

Thanked 1,821 Times in 660 Posts
Jacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Challenging weeks like these tend to be packed full of potential lessons

dvdnvwls - Not sure what you are trying to say, is that meant as feedback?

Anyways, I do agree with you. But I'd rather err on the side of being too eager too learn, then being too stubborn. Anyways, I do think that you shouldn't go too far in both ways... life should be celebrated. you can miss a lot of enjoyment and meaning if you always are reflecting on everything.

I prefer to just be spontaneous in real-time and reflect afterwards, when I have a quiet moment for it, and if there is a need for it of course.

Quote:
Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired and success achieved.

~Helen Keller
I completely agree with that quote! It's good to be willing to suffer, so that you can keep persevering with your goals, and even stay happy in the process (I have learnt to appreciate stoicism). I used to see suffering as something that should be avoided, but that made me very fragile.