View Single Post
Old 11-21-17, 12:41 AM
Forum Guru

Thanked 1,926 Times in 699 Posts
Jacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond reputeJacksper has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The end of my job may be approaching...

My work is going well. As I wrote in my previous post, I chose to let go of my fear and just face what I have to do. Now that I have done that for a while, I am almost done with this project - I think I can actually make it.

Sure, there are some things that I have to figure out. In part I know how, in part I don't, but overall I (choose to) trust in my ability to figure things out. In order to do it, I have to divide my problems in little, logical, pieces and work through them one-by-one.

It may sound strange, but I am not ready to allow myself to feel good about it, because I don't want to lose my focus... but I know am glad that I am able to handle challenges and I am sure that I will feel great when I am actually done.

I think the danger of losing this job has passed. However, the reason why that's the case is that I am focusing hard on doing my best every day, not just at the work at hand but also at growing as a professional and a person. I still have a long way to go.

And I will do it. Even if I still lose this job. Heck, I may go somewhere else myself if necessary. But I will stop needlessly worrying about potential negative scenarios. Life is too short for that.
The Following User Says Thank You to Jacksper For This Useful Post:
namazu (11-21-17)