View Single Post
Old 06-05-12, 03:30 AM
ADDvanced Member

kuhan1923 has a spectacular aura aboutkuhan1923 has a spectacular aura about
Re: My gaming addiction to adderall.

Also, another time in my life, i was addicted to this game called Team Fortress Classic (a Halflife mod); i was obsessed because of how good i was at the game, and the physics plus movement of the game was like a hardcore drug to me, i literally felt like an artist in this virtual world. It was tough giving up the game, and i came back to it many times.

What helped me to stop playing it was realizing that the reason why i was so good at this game was because i was playing it literally all day long. If i stopped playing for a month, and came back, i didnt feel that great any longer.

So i stopped playing for a month, had an urge to reinstall, did it, but then when i got whooped by players that were still highly addicted, i stopped playing. Why? Because i knew that i wasnt naturally gifted at the game; I would have to, once again, put in an insane amount of hours to beat these players, and I wasnt stupid enough to do that this time around

So know your enemy, why youre addicted to the game, and *knowledge* will solve your addiction/obsession. I hope I was helpful, gl man.

"It's this: that at a certain point in our lives, we lose control of what's happening to us, and our lives become controlled by fate. That's the world's
greatest lie."
The Following User Says Thank You to kuhan1923 For This Useful Post:
Roxx1980 (12-21-17)