View Single Post
Old 08-08-08, 03:22 AM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

Batman55 is a splendid one to beholdBatman55 is a splendid one to beholdBatman55 is a splendid one to beholdBatman55 is a splendid one to beholdBatman55 is a splendid one to beholdBatman55 is a splendid one to beholdBatman55 is a splendid one to behold
Re: What's ASPD like?

Quote:
Originally Posted by reesah View Post
I doubt I will regret traveling all over the united states, hiking the appalachian and the pacific coast alone, creating hundreds of well-known works of popular art, contributing to my field, petting my dogs, gardening.

It's all about what you value. I'm sure that there are sociopaths out there who value human connection, and that they would be sad at the end of their life to be alone. I am lucky not to be one of those people.

The books I have read, the adventures I have had...I don't see myself ever regretting those or being sad that I didn't live a more standard life. It's been a colossal and interesting experiment, living, so far.
If you've created hundreds of well-known works of popular art, well, you know what I want to say but I'm trying my hardest to hold back. Hint: the word starts with "j" and ends with a "y"

The other "adventures" you've had spark the same thing.

So, I find myself saying, if I created hundreds of works of well-known popular art, I would definitely no longer consider myself an underachiever.