View Single Post
Old 09-18-17, 12:34 AM
ADDvanced Forum Guru

Batman55 is a splendid one to beholdBatman55 is a splendid one to beholdBatman55 is a splendid one to beholdBatman55 is a splendid one to beholdBatman55 is a splendid one to beholdBatman55 is a splendid one to beholdBatman55 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Looking for friends in NYC with Adderall misuse experiences

I don't live in the NYC area but I did have problems with drug addiction, especially prescribed amphetamines, a long time ago. It almost destroyed my life and I still suffer consequences to this very day, even with 100% sobriety from everything for years on end.

That said, I think I'm a bit of a strange case of this, because I don't respond typically to drugs, I'm a "hypersensitive." My path to addiction began with caffeine, and that was a gift from the gods for a while, until it wasn't good enough (tolerance).. I then had the "bright" idea to take the next step.

I'm not sure if your issue is "overuse" because you wanted to function better or because of addictive tendencies, mine was 90% the latter. I don't want to get into great detail about it here but if you want to talk about the consequences of this particular addiction, or the recovery process, send a message.
The Following User Says Thank You to Batman55 For This Useful Post:
notoutthewoods (09-18-17)
Sponsored Links