View Single Post
Old 12-01-17, 05:46 AM
Mod-A-holic

Thanked 32,631 Times in 15,112 Posts
sarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond reputesarahsweets has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Looking for friends in NYC with Adderall misuse experiences

Quote:
Originally Posted by Attack30 View Post
Hello,

I'm a 30 year old with a similar situation and I'm currently in the same stage of rebuilding that you are. I just moved from D.C. to Florida so I can't meet you irk but I hope we can talk here.

I actually just registered for this site today because I am searching for the same things you're searching for. I want an emotional support channel that I can be honest with and knows what I'm dealing with. I just went through months of therapy and now that I've moved I am struggling to practice mindfulness without support.
Are you looking for support in not taking adderall or drug and alcohol problems?

I carried a watermelon?