View Single Post
Old 05-16-17, 12:38 AM

Thanked 33,111 Times in 14,955 Posts
peripatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond reputeperipatetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: living off the government ADHD

so...your to whom it may concern didn't really apply to me because i think this might be the first time i saw this thread...2011 was a particularly bad year for me and i was unwell. in fact, the day this thread was started...my best friend completed. so...yeah, there are people here who've been on the ledge. some of us remain and some don't. sorry to be morbid, but...i'm morbid of late myself.

nevertheless...these bits caught my eye on skim:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welterfutz View Post
I can assure you that when some folks say, or even imply, they're "giving up", they're serious; as serious as it gets. As in, "I wish you would step back from that ledge my friend" type ****.

Maybe some of these people, like myself, have joined and are asking "insulting" questions out of desperation.

I searched this thread because I'm at the end of my rope and while I've pushed through the last 35 years, I'm just about outta gas. Running on fumes these last 10 or so and no gas station in sight.
so... i hope you come back. you're not alone in being at the end of your rope. come back and talk about it.

i hope you're safe and feeling better tomorrow than you did today.

xx -peri
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to peripatetic For This Useful Post:
ItsaRose (05-28-17), Little Missy (05-19-17), midnightstar (05-16-17), psychopathetic (05-16-17)