View Single Post
Old 05-16-17, 07:42 AM
e-(((hug))) extraordinaire!

Thanked 14,434 Times in 7,189 Posts
psychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond reputepsychopathetic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: living off the government ADHD

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welterfutz View Post
TSo just because YOU can push forward and YOU somehow have the grit to get thru doesn't mean some one else can. It doesn't matter what YOU can do because some of us are typing from the ledge and while I'm happy I don't see you up here, that sure as hell doesn't fix my problems because they're MINE, not yours, and you have no idea the layers of snow that this snowball has picked up on its way down the mountain.
I agree with this. We may all have ADHD of one type or another...but we're still completely individual just like any other human beings would be. We've all got our own paths, experiences, and baggages. We all have something in common, but we're all still completely different.

Welcome to posting

(((((((Welterz)))))))

(((((((MOM)))))))
I'll always fondly remember.

The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to psychopathetic For This Useful Post:
Fuzzy12 (05-16-17), ItsaRose (05-28-17), Little Missy (05-19-17), midnightstar (05-16-17)